Day Tour Inner Countryside – Mah Meri (Sea Gypsies), “Toddy” with Village lunch
tripadvisr and Viator’s travel awards bestowed on us is our pride.
Price : Single person USD 300 2 or more persons USD 150 each
Overview: The Malaysian Countryside , at best, combines the virtues of a slower pace of life, trying to keep close to Nature and depending mainly on Agriculture and Cottage Industries – from Tribal Leftovers to Fruit Orchards. A taste of coconut wine awaits. The MAH MERI are an indigenous tribe of Senoi Aborigines 2,000 remaining and they were sea gypsies. The depend on fishing and agriculture. The setting screams of a mesmerizing experience ! No other agent does this tour !
Why we are special :
- We are the only tour company with this one-of-a-kind tour.
- Complimentary return transfers with pick up from your hotel lobby within Kuala Lumpur. Pick up is at 0900hrs (9am) on a daily basis.
- Our English speaking Chauffeur-Guides are awesome for courtesy, knowledge, friendliness and go that “extra mile”. They have returned left items in the vehicle by guests and were rewarded for their honesty. They will wait for you.
- Free flow of Mineral water.
- You will savor homecooked Malay cuisine at its best. Hospitality personified.
- Gypsy guide for village tour.
- “Toddy” (Coconut Wine) tasting with exotic snacks.
- Includes all fees, meals.
- This tour is on shared basis. Private tours will cost double the price.