Day Tour Fresh Market Food Tasting, KL City bonus Batu Caves
tripadvisor and viator’s 2017 Travel awards bestowed on us is our pride.
Price: Single traveller USD 160 2 or more travellers USD 80 each
Overview : Malaysian food is a fusion of 3 ethnic groups – Malay, Chinese and Indian. You will get a chance to sample the various delicious cuisine as the experienced guide takes you on a food adventure. We have added the sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur and visit the famous Batu Caves.
Why we are special :
- Return transfers with complimentary pick you up 1300hrs ( 1pm) from your hotel lobby within Kuala Lumpur
- A true food experience
- Our English speaking Chauffeur Guides are awesome for courtesy, knowledge, friendliness and go that “extra mile”. They have returned left items and rewarded by their guests for their honesty. They will wait for you.
- The sights and sounds of Kuala Lumpur
- All entrance fees, foods
- Free flow of Mineral water.
- This tour runs on a shared basis. Private tours will cost double the price.
- This tour is not meant for tourists with dietary requirements or vegetarians.
- This tour is also a non-halal tour.