3DAYS 2 NITES TOUR TAMAN NEGARA (WATERFALLS)-CAMERON HIGHLANDS ( Forest Trail ) – KUALA LUMPUR (Batu Caves)
Blockouts are inevitable during festive season due to traffic jams
09 May 2018 Polling day in Malaysia
14 June & 18 June 2018 Eid festival
21 – 25 December 2018 Christmas Season
28 December 2018 & 01 January 2019 New Year Season
tripadvisor and viator’s Travel award bestowed on us is our pride!
Price Single traveler USD 900 2 or more travelers USD 450 each
Overview : Taman Negara is a 130 million years old tropical rainforest – home to endangered mammals as in Tigers, Tapirs, Elephants, sun bears and the list is endless… 14,000 flowering plants, 238 fish species and 300 bird species…. Objectives : To protect,conserve and propagate flora and fauna and its ecosystem of rivers, waterfalls, secret caves,mountains, rolling hills and lush greenery.
Cameron Highlands is a hill resort perched 1,500 meters above sea level with temperatures 10 – 15 celcius surrounded by farmlands, tea plantations, orchards, nurseries, waterfalls, rivers, lakes, wildlife and aborigines.
Why we are so special:
- Daily departures on shared basis ! Good for tourists with time crunch !
- bonus stop the famous Batu Caves.
- Complimentary pick up drop off by our English speaking Tour Coordinators awesome for courtesy, knowledge, friendliness and they will wait for you.
- Special arrangement of Farm Guide at Butterfly Farm
- Free flow of Mineral water * Forest Trail * Rainforest Waterfalls
- All fees * 2 Nites Hotel 4 star
- Experienced Nature Guides for Taman Negara & the Camerons
BRING INSECT REPELLENTS, TRACK SHOES, EXTRA CLOTHES AND TOWEL, TORCH LIGHT WITH EXTRA BATTERIES, RAIN COAT